Voyager Family Health cares for approximately 18,000 patients. We are looking for volunteers to join our Patient Liaison Group (PLG). We have about four meetings a year to provide a useful communication stream with the Surgery.
The PLG aims and objectives are:
- To give feedback on patient needs and concerns, and thus identify opportunities to improve the patient experience
- To liaise with other patient groups to share experiences and improve services
- To ensure that patient information and advice is readily available and clearly presented through the surgery website and our newsletter
- To raise awareness of, and access to, other support agencies
- To support health promotion and education
- To liaise between patients and the practice on current procedures and any proposed new developments
- You may wish to make your views known on topics such as repeat prescriptions, completing online forms, navigating the website, using the various ‘apps’, booking appointments etc, or maybe you would like to praise something, such as the impressive organisation of vaccination clinics for both flu and Covid.
If you would like to become involved and you have any ideas or suggestions regarding the Voyager Family Health, please let us know.
Do come and join us and make your voice heard!
(N.B: the PLG is not a forum for personal problems)
PAST PLG NEWSLETTERS