Voyager Family Health and the GDPR
Voyager Family Health has ensured that it meets its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force on 25th May 2018, and in particular how the surgery processes personal data, including sensitive health records.
You can find out more about the GDPR here:
- Our Personal Data Breach policy is here
- Our Right of Access (SAR) policy is here
- Our Data Protection Policy is here
We ensure that patients of Voyager Family Health are made aware of their rights under the new legislation and that the surgery meets its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Voyager Family Health places privacy and data protection at the heart of all its processing.
You have the right to both:
- Opt out of any of the data sharing schemes
- Opt back into any of the data sharing schemes
(that you may have already opted out of)