SALARIED DOCTOR VACANCY (4 – 9 sessions)
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
We are looking to recruit a newly qualified or experienced GP to our friendly and growing modern multidisciplinary primary care team.
Located on the Hampshire2Surrey border, with 19,000 patients and relocating to new purpose designed premises in 2020.
We are actively involved in developing a new model of care with a multidisciplinary approach and a strong focus on work-life balance for our GPs. We want to maintain a traditional model of family medicine but with a strong commitment to transformation and making General Practice ‘feel better’.
- Excellent location with nearby Hart voted the best area to live for several years running … great facilities, schools, very close to M3, Heathrow airport and on fast main line train route to London.
- Twelve doctor practice providing high quality care to 20,000 patents
- Home -Visiting team of paramedics
- Multidisciplinary primary care team, including frst contact physiotherapists, Clinical pharmacists, prescribing Nurse Practitioners and Paramedic Practitioners
- Well established training practice with in-house CPD lecture programme
- Strong learning ethos with medical student placements, GP trainees and developing skill mix
- Supportive of portolio careers and GPwSI training.
- Professional, fun and friendly support team with low turnover
- Competitive salary including indemnity
- Seven weeks annual leave, including one week study leave (pro rata)
Closing Date: 05th August 2019
Please send your covering letter and CV through to Dawn Hambly, Assistant Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively phone Dawn on 01252 545078 to arrange an informal chat with Dr Glen Micklethwaite or Dr Andy Whitfield